Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Maestro Josh

The long-awaited event finally came last night: Josh's first concert. He was so nervous (and so was I!), but everything went very smoothly. The choirs sounded good, and there were some very beautiful moments. There were a lot of compliments afterwards, and I would say the whole thing was a success! (Josh was very quick to point out all the things that weren't quite perfect, so I said he wasn't allowed to do that anymore, at least not last night, not right after a successful concert!)

I did take the camera, and I even started taking a video, but then the battery died. Boo! So I only have a couple of pictures, and then maybe a short video at the end, if it loads.

Josh in his fancy tux:

He looked like a natural up there, with all the various groups. Several people told me how calm he looked while conducting, and I would have to agree. So proud of him!
And here's the video. It's the Men's Chorus singing a funny song, but it cuts off in the middle of the song because the camera died. :(

1 comment:

Lu said...

I love the Tennesee Ernie Ford!!