Friday, October 10, 2008

I did it

Did what? Turned on the heat this morning. I didn't want to do it until the end of October, but this is what we woke up to this morning, and my hands were icy cold:

Whoa, it's snowing! I think we had fall for less than two weeks, and there are still leaves on trees. A couple of days ago, temps were in the high 70's. And now we're told to expect this storm to last all weekend.

I was hoping we could get down to Yellowstone this weekend, but it looks like we'll be hibernating instead!

2 comments:

Gabriel Florit said...

yeah, it's been snowing in anchorage for the last week or so. didn't expect it so soon.

i'm moving to boston! in 3 weeks!

Margaret said...

I noticed that you guys were in for a winter storm this past weekend. How is Montana with snow?